Monday, July 5, 2010

Strawberry Shortcake

I've been cooking up some good food lately but failing in the photo-taking department. The food gets devoured before I have a chance! But please do hop on over to Smitten Kitchen and try out these strawberry shortcakes. DIVINE! I had my doubts when I was making them if they'd really be any better than Bisquick, but I was wrong. Buttery, flaky deliciousness.


Photo from Smitten Kitchen (Will sub with my own as soon as I manage to take a picture of these babies!)

By the way, I prefer my whipped cream with sugar and vanilla added in during the whipping. I think her recipe whipped it plain.

Happy day-after-Independence Day!

3 comments:

Natalie @ Perry's Plate said...

Thanks for dropping by! It's good to see your posts pop up more often! (I want to try this shortcake. I don't think I've ever had TRUE shortcake.) How is life with two kiddos? Your new little guy is sure cute. :)

MMW said...

Wow Erica! Thanks for these fantastic recipes. Once I'm finished with my raw food cleanse, I'm excited to try some of your recipes (and adapt if necessary to fit my vegan diet). Yum.

abo-bder said...


فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض