Sunday, February 8, 2009

California Grillin'


Can I tell you how much I love California? Having lived in Arizona, Utah, and Indiana, I can assuredly say that this is my favorite place by far. Tonight we created a celebratory meal, celebrating Ryan's emancipation from his current client. :) He's getting ready to move on to a new client, and I'm hopeful that the new one will actually let me see him now and again! But the point is, grilling in February?! It was gorgeous out!

This was my first time making hamburger patties from scratch, throwing in some Lowry's, garlic salt, salt and pepper, and chopped jalepeno and onion. We ate the burgers with grilled asparagus, grilled mushrooms, and fresh-squeezed lemonade. Ah, it felt like summer.


Don't you just love that little guy peeking at us from behind the mustard bottle? I sure do. Well, happy Sunday, everyone!

1 comment:

Rachel Eve said...

I LOVE that of Trenton peaking up from across the table! Yum, that looks like a yummy meal.